The OnCourse Connect parent portal allows parents and students to view grades, attendance, homework, and other information online.
To access OnCourse Connect
All parents automatically receive an OnCourse Connect account when they give the school their email address when registering their child for school.
If you forgot your username or password
- Click Quicklinks in the upper left corner of the district or school webpage, then choose OnCourse Connect.
- Go to OnCourse Connect (OnCourse Connect (http://wayne.oncourseconnect.com) on a desktop/laptop computer and click the “Forgot Password?” link on the Guardian area on the right side of the page.
- On the next screen, enter the email address you registered with the schools and click “Recover Password.”
- Close the internet browser’s window. You will be emailed your username and password. Look in your spam folder if you can't find it right away.
- Reopen the browser, return to On CourseConnnect, and log on to the Guardian side of the page. You may copy and paste the username and password from the email to the log on screen. Be sure not to include any extra blank spaces when you copy.
If you see the message "Your district is not set up to login via this page"
- You are on the wrong logon page. Please use Quicklinks to access OnCourse Connect and update your browser's bookmark.
To view Elementary Performance Indicators
- You must use the DESKTOP version of OnCourse Connect to view Elementary Performance Indicators. Overall grades are visible in the mobile version but performance indicators are not.
To view the key explaining the grading letters used on the Elementary Performance Indicators
- Use the blue Download Report Card button, to see this information: